[RP TownTalk] Charles A. Ryan, III - Update #9

lamphs at aol.com lamphs at aol.com
Wed Apr 27 23:20:12 UTC 2011

All:

Most importantly, Chuck is allowed to have visitors and WANTS to have visitors.

I saw him today and the improvement between the last time I saw him (last Friday) and today is tremendous.  He does have a surgery scheduled for tomorrow.  If the surgery goes well, he may be moved to a regular room by the weekend.  Once he is in a regular room, I'll let everyone know.  At that time, he can receive gifts, flowers, etc.

He still has a long road ahead of him, but all of the news that I am receiving is positive.

Thank you.

Steve Lamphier