[RP TownTalk] field of dreams nets

Cranky old Coot lking at knob.com
Thu Apr 28 13:50:07 UTC 2011

Don Lynch wrote, On 4/28/2011 12:48 AM:

> "Who is benefiting?"
>
> What benefit is this to our community and what is the long term
> commitment in doing so mean to the tax payers of this town?
>
> Don

I for one benefit.  In addition to other values provided our larger
community, it provides entertainment for some of us voting tax payer.

The value of a safe place to get some exercise in this over-weight,
lethargic nation : better health and reduction of future cost to tax
payer :: value of a smile : priceless!

COC
--
I'm the Cranky Old Coot's keeper, and I approve this message

Lou King