[RP TownTalk] Cafritz property... etc.

Lou King lking at knob.com
Wed Aug 10 22:45:18 UTC 2011

Based on the forum and off line traffic it would appear that my use of
the written English language has resulted in interpretations of my
original posting that exceed my intended meaning. For that my apologizes.

Melissa is well known on this forum and her views are well represented.
I have no information, nor can any be obtained, to suggest she did not
faithfully report what her unnamed activist friend/acquaintance (can't
remember) said.

Nor can the veracity or motivation of the original speaker be evaluated.

And that was my only point. I did intend to suggest that Melissa's
comments should be appropriately considered along with all other
available information.

It is my humble opinion that the future of Riverdale Park, the
surrounding communities, and the lifestyle we enjoy here is to valuable
for unsubstantiated accusations (strike that) comments to go
unchallenged; unsupported remarks by any side.

Opinions, clearly identified as such, "Makes for an interesting world"
to quote Audrey and I agree.

Lou
O< ascii ribbon campaign - stop HTML mail - www.asciiribbon.org