[RP TownTalk] if you support mixed use development of Cafritzproperty...

Drena Galarza djgal97 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 16 00:25:14 UTC 2011

Sonia -  Thank you so much for following up and asking the questions that have been brought up on this list.  It seems that a lot of energy is being wasted on mean-spirited, counterproductive discourse regarding topics that are nothing but speculation.  I appreciate you using your energy to actively seek information and making it available here.  We are lucky to have proactive folks like you interested in our town.  I have enjoyed what you have done with Patch in general.   With sincere gratitude, Drena Galarza (Nicholson Street)