[RP TownTalk] if you support mixed use development of Cafritzproperty...

Melissa Avery m.avery at rocketmail.com
Tue Aug 16 00:54:10 UTC 2011

You may think it can't happen here ... but if you don't pay attention to what is going on, you only have yourself to blame for any negative consequences.
Don't shoot the messenger.
I'm not making things up this action has a track record.
I encourage others to do research as well.
Don't take profiteers for face value.