[RP TownTalk] Bandits Post Illegal Signs Again

James D. Holmes jdholmes at comcast.net
Sun Dec 18 03:29:29 UTC 2011

Bandits strike again the week posting illegal signs through the Town of
Riverdale Park.  The bandits are so bold they have even posted a signs
within several hundred feet of the Riverdale Park Police Department at
the intersection of Queensbury Road and Taylor Road..  The signs are
also posted on Baltimore Ave, East West Highway, Riverdale Road and
Kenilworth Ave.

The signs offer cash for unwanted vehicles.  A majority of the towing
companies that have posted signs similar to this have been involved in
criminal auto theft rings and are not currently licensed to tow vehicles
in Prince George's County.

Lets tell these bandits they are not welcomed in our neighborhood and to
stop posting illegal signs that reflect poorly upon our Town.  I
challenge all residents to remove at least one illegally posted signs in
their neighborhood to help keep the Town of Riverdale Park clean and
free of crime.

  Remember the Broken Theory Rule, and lets Stop It Before it Gets Out
of Control.

James Holmes