[RP TownTalk] Carolers at Dumm's

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 22 14:34:12 UTC 2011

Oh, I'm sorry I missed that!  I remember back in the day (when dinosaurs ruled the earth, hee hee!), there'd usually be groups of carollers making the rounds near the holidays (in various places I lived).  Really added to the holiday spirit.

Hope everybody has a Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, and Joyous Kwanzaa!