[RP TownTalk] Tragedy for a neighboring family

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 26 14:02:36 UTC 2011

I just read that the 13 year old girl, Kelli, died from her injuries on Jan.
24.  Please keep this family in your thoughts and prayers.

This is a busy season for firefighters; people are using fireplaces, space
heaters, etc.; please, if you use any flame/heat producing device, use it
carefully and according to directions.  AND have an adequate number of working
smoke detectors in your home.  We don't need any more tragedies like the one in
Hyattsville.