[RP TownTalk] Stabbing in University Town Center

Sonia Dasgupta sonia at patch.com
Fri Jul 1 20:14:07 UTC 2011

Hey all-

We just got confirmation that the man killed was 21-year-old Leonard R.
Smith-Matthews, of the 5100 block of Kenilworth Avenue.

According to the Facebook page put up in his memory he was a student at
Riverdale Elementary and William Wirt Middle.

The full story is on Hyattsville Patch http://patch.com/A-jQtK.

But if anyone knew of Matthews or knows teachers that might have known him,
please have them contact me at sonia at patch.com or at 301-237-1216.

The story will continued to be covered on the Riverdale and Hyatsville
sites.

Thanks,
Sonia

--
Sonia Dasgupta
Editor | Riverdale Park-University Park Patch<http://riverdalepark.patch.com>
sonia at patch.com
facebook.com/RiverdalePatch
twitter.com/RiverdalePatch
<http://www.facebook.com/RiverdalePatch>

Want to advertise? Contact our Ad Manager Nicole Houston at (301) 332-7519
or email her at nicole.houston at patch.com.