[RP TownTalk] more openings at the Arts District Shops on Rt 1

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 02:25:26 UTC 2011

In case you haven't heard, the restaurant/café/bookstore/performance stage
Busboys & Poets made it official today that their new location on Rt 1 will
be opening this Monday (7/18) at 4 p.m.

if you are on Facebook, this link will take you to their announcement:

*Busboys and Poets<http://www.facebook.com/busboysandpoets/posts/10150241322026538>
*
It's been an exciting several months preparing our Hyattsville Busboys and
Poets, but the moment is finally here... Please join us for our OPENING this
MONDAY evening starting at 4pm!

Also, supposedly the Tara Thai restaurant and the new pet supply store are
also due to open on the same day, though I haven't seen official
confirmation of those.

Now just imagine when our trolley trail bike path is open and we can all
just cruise or stroll down to enjoy these new businesses w/o hassling with
Baltimore Ave!

Now close your eyes and imagine when that same trolley trail bike path
ferries the new residents of the new residences there on Rt 1 up here to the
Farmer's Market and Town Center businesses (current and yet-to-be!)