[RP TownTalk] more openings at the Arts District Shops on Rt 1

Aaron Marcavitch acornhp at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 16 02:59:44 UTC 2011

Dwight & All,

I will tell you that the pet store (upscale) was on Twitter mentioning the purchasing they are doing for the Hyattsville store. My guess is probably early August, but they seem on track for opening soon.

And I like your way of thinking....

Aaron Marcavitch
Executive Director
Anacostia Trails Heritage Area

--------
http://www.marcavitch.com

Also, supposedly the Tara Thai restaurant and the new pet supply store are also due to open on the same day, though I haven't seen official confirmation of those.

Now just imagine when our trolley trail bike path is open and we can all just cruise or stroll down to enjoy these new businesses w/o hassling with Baltimore Ave!

Now close your eyes and imagine when that same trolley trail bike path ferries the new residents of the new residences there on Rt 1 up here to the Farmer's Market and Town Center businesses (current and yet-to-be!)