[RP TownTalk] Plans for Riverdale to help residents get energy audits?

Todd Whitehead twhitehead76 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 18 14:38:57 UTC 2011

I remember seeing a message in the Town Crier a few months ago that the town was going to do something along these lines in conjunction with Pepco (I think).
The Crier where this is mentioned is available here: http://www.riverdaleparkmd.info/April%202011%20Crier.pdf
I may look into this program, too; thanks for reminding me about it.

Todd