[RP TownTalk] Jazz on the Lawn with Brûlée this Thursday at Riversdale!

Ferris, Samantha Samantha.Ferris at pgparks.com
Mon Jul 18 16:25:47 UTC 2011

Hi friends!

I hope you're all finding ways to beat the heat! Just a reminder that Riversdale's Jazz on the Lawn series continues this Thursday, July 21. Grab dinner before the show at the Farmers Market or picnic it! Concerts begin at 7pm and will move inside in the event of rain.

Also remember to mark your calendars for the 16th Battle of Bladensburg Encampment on Saturday, August 13. Enjoy battle demonstrations, children's activities, chatting with War of 1812 troops, live music, and more at this FREE event! Scouts troops - call for info about earning badges and patches!

Interested in seeing what else we've got going on? Check out Riversdale's new calendar of events, here! http://www.pgparks.com/Things_To_Do/History/Riversdale_House_Museum/Events_and_Programs.htm

For more info, feel free to shoot me an email or call the office at 301.864.0420. Hope to see you soon!

Cheers,
Samantha

Samantha Ferris
Education Coordinator
Riversdale House Museum
4811 Riverdale Road, Riverdale Park, MD 20737
Department of Parks and Recreation
The Maryland-National Capital Park & Planning Commission
Samantha.Ferris at pgparks.com / www.pgparks.com
301.864.0420 / fax 301.927.3498