[RP TownTalk] Posted Sign Ordinance?

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 17:37:59 UTC 2011

Todd,

I'm like you and just pull them down and dispose of them properly when I run
into them.  It is very difficult to successfully prosecute, so
code/police/public works just try to stay after them and keep them to a
minume.  You should always feel free to contact code directly too.

Vern

--
Vernon Archer, Mayor
Town of Riverdale Park, Maryland