[RP TownTalk] Posted Sign Ordinance?

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 17:42:22 UTC 2011

Dwight,

There is no permit requirement for a standard yardsale, in part because if
you do it more than twice a year you have to collect sales tax.  On those
occasions that you allude to the threat of the state taxman is more powerful
than anything we are likely to do.  When you suspect ongoing yard sales
please contact code directly as they are best positioned to investigate and
inform the state.

Vern

--
Vernon Archer, Mayor