[RP TownTalk] Yard sale signs

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 19 10:58:17 UTC 2011

RE the "standard" yard sale signs; It's annoying to see the signs still attached
to the telephone poles, etc., sometimes for several days after the sale (that
is, if the sign even has a date listed).  Could a notice perhaps be put in the
Town Crier that people should remove their yard sale signs in a timely manner
after the sale is done?  Couldn't hurt and it might help.