[RP TownTalk] Whole Foods and Quick Fix

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 26 19:09:11 UTC 2011

With all the talk about a new Whole Foods store, I was wondering; has anyone
besides myself seen that online resignation letter from a Whole Foods employee
in Toronto?  DEFINITELY not a happy camper, I laughed the whole time I was
reading it and for a long while after. I especially liked the line about Whole
Foods being a faux hippie Wal Mart!

On another business; has anyone eaten at the Quick Fix Sandwich place, yet?  (on
Route 1; it was Chips and Deli and before that Subway)  Haven't had a chance to
try them out yet but I'm always on the lookout for an eating place that is NOT
part of a chain.  I'd heard it was owned by the folks who have Shagga Coffee
across the street; if their sandwiches are as good as the food at Shagga, it
should be delicious!