[RP TownTalk] Upcoming Events-St. Jerome's

Jen Sanderson jensan6877 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 15:00:49 UTC 2011

A couple of upcoming events at St. Jerome's.....feel free to donate unwanted
items to the school for the Community Yard Sale or add St. Jerome's to your map
to purchase things on the 9th!!

Saturday, April 9th - St. Jerome's will join the city of Hyattsville in
Community Yard Sale Day. Our Spring White elephant sale will be held in the
cafeteria and upper parking lot. We are accepting household items, knick-knacks,
books, etc. from now until April 8th. Just bring your items to the school
office.

Sunday, April 10th - Our 2nd Annual Irish Celebration will be held in the Gold
Room from 4 until 8 p.m. Come for an afternoon of Irish entertainment - live
music, the Culkin School of Irish Dance, 50/50's, facepainting, and wagons of
cheer for kids and adults. Food will be served, along with sodas, beer, and
wine. Suggested goodwill offering of $10 at the door.

Both events are benefits for the school. Please spread the word to family and
friends!