[RP TownTalk] Historic Hyattsville House Tour, tomorrow RAIN OR SHINE!

Gloria Felix-Thompson schubertschubert.schubert at verizon.net
Sat May 14 22:14:06 UTC 2011

Good Afternoon,

Tomorrow, Sunday, May 15th, 2011 from 1-5pm   (RAIN OR SHINE) we are
looking forward to welcoming you and your friends to a great tour day
featuring 9 historic sites and celebrating the city's 125th anniversary!
All in one day you can explore an armory "castle" that's now home to a
church, a mansion with White House connections, an organic flower and
plant garden featured in an upcoming Smithsonian TV special, an 1800's
manor undergoing major renovations, and 5 lovely homes ...

The tour begins at the City's multi-purpose room by picking up a tour
brochure (if you have purchased a ticket please trade it for a brochure
on the day of tour) starting at 12:30.  The designated time to visit
properties is 1-5pm.

Day of Tour Ticket Price is $12
Cash and personal  checks  are gladly accepted, NO credit  cards please
If you have purchased an advance ticket come to City Hall to trade it
for the brochure

If you have an hour to volunteer, we need help in the afternoon (1-5pm)
at the HPA's Hospitality Station in Gallatin Street Park (across from
Yoga Space), please call:
Krista Attebery at 1.301.524.6082.
Your help is needed and will be very much appreciated.

Hope to see  everybody tomorrow!

Gloria  Felix-Thompson
For Krista Atteberyy
Chair Historic Hyattsville House Tour, 2011