[RP TownTalk] Riverdale Wildlife

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Sun May 15 00:29:51 UTC 2011

Found this little guy in a bush in our back yard Friday night.  He was  the
3rd one!  First one was dead, second was injured and barely making it  and
this one was ok and healthy.
I called the Prince Georges County Animal Management for the 2nd one and
they came within 10 minutes and took him.  This one spent the night with us
in a box ate some cat food, drank some water and then we took him down to
the  management facility where he would go to a rehab unit until he could go
back into the wild.  He is cute.  I would have loved him as a pet, but  must
be realistic.
Anyway, want to tell everyone that the PGC Animal Management is  wonderful.
 Very responsive.  And Great!  They thanked us for  bringing him in and
said most people would just ignore them.  I also toured  the facility while I
was there and was very impressed with the cleanliness and  the care the
animals get.  I usually donate to the humane society, but I  will be adding PGC
Animal Management to my list.  I just love them.

Here he is: