[RP TownTalk] Chuck Ryan - back to work!!

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 12:12:52 UTC 2011

Did anyone else see the nice story on Channel 7 last night about  our Fire Chief, Chuck Ryan? After his horrendous injuries in a fire back in April, he has been cleared to return to work. Isn't that great news?  Chuck had 2nd and 3rd degree burns over 40 percent of his body; if you've ever even gotten burned on a match, you know that hurts.  I can't imagine the pain and suffering he's been through this year.  But if anyone could make a comeback from that type of injury, I just knew he would be the one to do it.

Having known Chuck for many years, I can tell you that he's not only a world-class firefighter, but a world-class human being; welcome back to your First-Due, Chief!!