[RP TownTalk] MNCPPC staff recommendation to Approve Cafritz

Jonathan W. Ebbeler jebbeler at efusionconsulting.com
Wed Nov 16 18:23:27 UTC 2011

Bruce –

I have seen the staff referrals that MNCPPC used for their staff report but I do not know what the final report says (nor what the ‘conditions’ are).  I inquired concerning this and MNCPPC will follow their normal procedures in that it will only be available as of 12/1/2011.  The final report will include recommendations from the three P municipalities (RP, CP, and UP).  I do not have an answer as to why the agenda has it listed this way but it apparently does and wanted to ensure others were aware of this.  When I have more information I will make sure to post something but your guess is as good as mine at this point as to what the report actually says.  I felt it important that people are aware of this though.

Jonathan