[RP TownTalk] Broken window - when will it be fixed?

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 18 16:33:24 UTC 2011

Very interesting; but I have to wonder if, for instance, a private home owner in town who'd have windows broken out for such a long time would be cut any slack, and if they would be able to get away with making the repairs when and if they got around to it?

Bad enough a developer has for all intents and purposes bought up all of the town center and apparently wants to keep the properties vacant for all time; the LEAST they could do is keep the outside of the buildings presentable.

Oh well, money talks and the rest of us can.... walk.