[RP TownTalk] Broken window -- Does it make a difference whose window?

Nina Faye ns_faye at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 19 16:53:51 UTC 2011

The County Code Dept. does not necessarily treat "professionals" any better than the average citizen.  The Hyattsville Code Enforcement Dept. spent months trying to get the proper permits from the County to tear down a collapsed house at the corner of Queens Chapel and Queensbury Rd.   It was actually the County's responsibility, but they did not have the time or inclination to take care of it.  Our City personnel were sent in endless circles with changing requirements for months.  The Hyattsville Code Enforcement Advisory Committee members were shocked at the lack of professional courtesy and professionalism in general by the County people that we heard about in status reports.