[RP TownTalk] speed camera "report"

OurDollMom at aol.com OurDollMom at aol.com
Sat Oct 29 12:13:01 UTC 2011

While everything you say is true re speed
trap article, I have noticed nobody speeds
past Riverdale Elementary any more and
that is a big plus.  It takes a while as they
say for people to remember to slow down.
I have been caught on rt 1 twice and still
do not know where the traps are I got
caught in.  But overall Rt 1 traffic is slowing
down and it is noticeable.  So I think they
are good for safety. People are in such big
hurry they do  not care how fast they go as
long as they are first & the fastest weaving
thru traffic.  I watch the kids videos driving
games and to me speeders are playing
their video games behind the wheel. Add
that to the "smoke pot I do not care"
attitude or other drugs or alchohol problems
and the road is very dangerous. Plus road
rage of do not get in front of me, I will show
you.