[RP TownTalk] Coats are needed

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 13:58:12 UTC 2011

Friends and neighbors,

On this, the first day of the year that may see some flurries I want to call
out to you requesting donations of gently used coats, and/or cash donations
to help in the purchase of coats. As you all probably know in these
difficult economic times many people will struggle in the upcoming year get
adequate warm clothing, and the Town is partnering with folks like the
Christian Life Center and the Alamo Restaurant among others to help those in
need in our community.

Although it may be contrary to our normal set of concerns, the most needed
type of coats are for men, followed by children, and then women. However, we
welcome ALL COATS!
Please bring all donations to Town Hall between 8:30 and 5 weekdays, or if
you cannot make that time slot, call us at 301-927-6381 to arrange a pickup.

All donations are of course tax deductable.

Best wishes and stay warm!

Vern

--
Vernon