[RP TownTalk] Yard Sale Sept. 3rd & 4th

Nina Faye ns_faye at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 3 09:43:24 UTC 2011

Yard Sale 4004 Queensbury, Sat. & Sun  (Rain date next weekend)
Vintage Motorola radio with Bakelite knobs in lovely small mahogany end table size cabinet; old cello (needs work); vintage floor lamp with marble base; vintage Deco metal floor lamp; wool Indian rug; oriental carpets; solid cherry handmade drop leaf table (needs work); vintage chandeliers and ceiling fixtures; vintage and antique table lamps; assorted chairs; assorted pictures; huge midCentury Modern batik framed artwork; small tables including vintage tile top fancy metal tables and modern custom made signed Buzak "display" table with ebony and quilted maple; china; glassware; miscellaneous household; collectible stamp albums; first day covers; Pez collection; halogen lamps; loads of vintage toys; new, vintage, and antique kitchen tools; jewelry-old and new; lots more stuff as we are still cleaning out the garage, front porch, and basement. We might find the tools also. Neighbor across street will be having a large sale also with lots of lamps,
 household, china, glass, decorative pieces, pictures, jewelry, etc.