[RP TownTalk] Any young folks looking for community service hours??

novella sargusingh msnovella50 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 3 00:46:49 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone:

If you know of any young person who is in need of community service hours for graduation, please have them contact me by email or cell phone.  I have had student's help in the pass and the community service hours were documented and accepted by the Board of Education.  This had not been a very good year health wish for Ms. Novella (heart operation and just recently Sciatic Nerve damage in my right leg).  I look forward to Halloween just as much as all of the children, young people and older folks as well but without some help this year, I will not be able to get the displays out of storage, set up, put up the light's and after the fun is over, take everything down, pack it up and place back into storage a few day's later as I usually do.  I am looking for those who are interested in learning how to decorate a yard for Halloween and how to make your own mannequins as well.

I am really just not ready to throw in the towel just yet and disappoint the kids, so if anyone is interested in helping me this year with the set up as last year at the day care, please do not hesitate to contact me!!

Thanks A Million!

Ms. Novella Sargusingh
6009 Taylor Road
Riverdale Park, MD 20737