[RP TownTalk] EXECUTIVE SESSION LAST NIGHT on Cafritz Development

Lou King lking at knob.com
Wed Sep 7 16:43:09 UTC 2011

Sorry to hear that Sue.

It is a loss for our town, society in general, when a thinking, caring
person decides to not participate in the public discourse about issues
important to our future.

Take a breath, take heart, and continue to provide your thoughtful input.

Lou
O< ascii ribbon campaign - stop HTML mail - www.asciiribbon.org