[RP TownTalk] Jey's Auto

Dannielle Glaros dmglaros at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 16:08:39 UTC 2011

I am glad that the Town is considering this possible option given that it
has already explored other avenues.  On several occasions, both the Town's
leadership and other leaders have encouraged the owner to reach out to EYA
(the former owners of Arts District Hyattsville).  EYA also made multiple
attempts to purchase the property from Jey over many years.  Given that this
property is within the Town's boundary it seems appropriate to consider this
option especially given its degraded appearance.  I encourage the Town to
consider all options to improve the quality of all of the corridors in our
town.

Dannielle Glaros
4800 Sheridan St

--