[RP TownTalk] Jey's Auto

OurDollMom at aol.com OurDollMom at aol.com
Mon Sep 19 12:24:23 UTC 2011

Few years back I called somebody  (I cant
remember who right this minute) & asked
why was MUTC started & how it protected
a town.  Because across the country small
towns with a lot of history were struggling to
keep out Walmart, K Mart & other types of
businesses that would not enhance the
atmosphere of the small town.  It was to
help protect small town & their history so
they could develop.  MUTC also was started
to protect businesses from small towns who
did not want to develop at all - period.  The
nay sayers.  If a town is steeped rich in
history - then MUTC says yes you can
develop but within the guidelines and vision
set by the town.  Our area is rich in history
& developing quickly to bring tour trade in.
The Mansion is our crown jewel & its
surrounding area - the RR Town part which
is Town Center etc.  This is the area MUTC
was developed for and as far as I can see
the town has the right to set the rules for
acceptable businesses, atmosphere, etc.