[RP TownTalk] Riverdale Park meeting with Cafrtiz Development team: TONIGHT

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 12:28:58 UTC 2011

Just a reminder that the meeting to discuss the Riverdale Park Town
Council's position on the Cafritz development is tonight at Town Hall.

Presentation and Town Hall Meeting:
Regarding the Cafritz Proposed Development
Thursday, September 22, 2011 7:30 p.m.
Town Hall 5008 Queensbury Road, Riverdale, MD 20737

Now is the time to give your input!

Extracts from a previous message from Riverdale Park's mayor, Vernon
Archer, announcing the meeting:

-------
Please read and consider the proposal (a document on the front page of
the town website http://www.riverdaleparkmd.info/) and share your
thoughts with each other, the council and myself.

On Thursday September 22 at 7:30 the Cafrtiz team will be back for a
presentation, listening and discussion session at Town Hall. This
development proposal  will be the only item on the agenda—no other
town business will be included.  By having this meeting now, with at
least a draft list of concerns and issues before our residents, I am
hopeful that this meeting will be more enlightening than simply
repeating the meetings that have already happened before our council
and in nearby communities.

The proposal will be on the agenda and discussed in detail at our next
council work session on the 26th and hopefully a final
statement/letter will be acted on at our next Legislative meeting on
October 3.
-----

--
Sarah Wayland