[RP TownTalk] Broken window theory

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 27 11:21:23 UTC 2011

I noticed the window hadn't been fixed, as well.  How long would it take for the owner to get something like that taken care of?  As far as the graffiti; sorry, but I don't call it art, it's vandalism, and I don't care if it's Picasso doing the painting.  If it's not your property, hands off.  A while back I saw a police officer in the area with a young man and the officer was standing there while the young man was painting over and cleaning up some graffiti on a wall.  I consider that a fitting punishment; maybe if these so-called "artists" have to maintain a particular area, they just might gain a bit of respect for other peoples' property?