[RP TownTalk] [Adelphi Pool] membership form for early birds!

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 12:00:35 UTC 2012

I know many town residents like "The Cool Pool " in Mount Rainier, but if
you want to look at other options, we've been very happy with the Adelphi
Pool. Membership information is below.

Here's a link to a Patch article I wrote last year that describes some of
the local private pool options.

http://riverdalepark.patch.com/articles/the-great-escape-time-to-go-swimming

In the comments Melissa Avery gives more details about th MNCPPC-run pools,
and mentions that U of MD employees also have access to the campus fitness
center.

-Sarah