[RP TownTalk] [Adelphi Pool] membership form for early birds!

Melissa Avery m.avery at rocketmail.com
Tue Apr 10 14:17:11 UTC 2012

As some might not realize, I mentioned this last year-
there is a handicapped accessible pool just around the corner from Riverdale Park. It is the Linston Pool on Paint branch parkway!
You don't have to drive 5 miles away and your kids can get there by bike. They also have kids camps in the summer, swimming lessons and adult exerciser classes.
It is open to the public as well, not a privet or exclusive club.