[RP TownTalk] What grocery store?

Lou King lking at knob.com
Tue Apr 17 15:40:00 UTC 2012

I do believe that the deconstruction of my previous post will only give
additional life to a thread started with an "unsubstantiated accusation
and innuendo."

I was responding only to Chris Currie's opening statement "Beware the
'bait and switch.'" The characterization of actions by Cafritz that have
not occurred, and that there is no evidence will occur, as a
disreputable sales tactic is, in my opinion, indicative of an
"underlying distrust of successful businessmen."

For those that overlooked it, in response Chris Currie graciously posted
on this forum:

"Lou, I apologize for my poor choice of words in opening my post
yesterday (I blame my day job as a marketing consultant for my reflexive
tendency to use provocative opening lines).  I didn't mean to imply that
Cafritz is planning to bring in a different tenant -- although I can
easily see why the use of the term 'bait and switch' left that impression.

"I'm sure both Cafritz and Whole Foods desire to bring their agreement
(a lease, according to Alan, not a letter of intent or MOU) to fruition."

Lou
O< ascii ribbon campaign - stop HTML mail - www.asciiribbon.org