[RP TownTalk] What grocery store?

Melissa Avery m.avery at rocketmail.com
Tue Apr 17 16:17:06 UTC 2012

The original proposal has always said Whole Foods or a high end grocery store. I was referring to what was actually said at  the last meeting in front of the county council.
Whole Foods was not specifically mentioned. Instead, "a grocery store" was the term used in the presentation, several; times. Perhaps some were out of the room or snoozing at the time this term was used.