[RP TownTalk] Grad student/intern looking for housing June - August

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 19:07:03 UTC 2012

If this happens to jive with something you have available, the daughter of
a friend of ours is going to be interning at the Dept of Justice this
summer and is looking for a house sitting/inexpensive rental housing
opportunity. Here's her blurb, which includes her contact.

I'm currently a student at the University of Michigan in Law and
Information Policy with an internship at the Department of Justice
this summer in Civil Frauds.  I'm looking for a place to stay from
around June 4 to August 18, and I could move in earlier, between May
15 and 29, if that were more convenient. Ideally, I'm looking for
something fairly inexpensive, preferably under around $700 a month. I
need to be able to get into DC at least 5 days a week, so access to
public transit is essential. I'm most easily reachable by email, at
jburnett at gmail.com