[RP TownTalk] Awesome

Carol DePrato tazimax at verizon.net
Wed Aug 1 10:54:48 UTC 2012

I'm not so sure I think its to awesome right now.  For months we complained (by phone)to public works about the damaged trees on our street. They had already damaged my brother in law's car last year.  Nothing was ever done so life went on.  Well after the big storm in July, one of the trees dropped a branch on my car, causing a nice dent.  After a month worth of calls to the town offices (they said it should be taken care of by the police dept), the police department (they said the town will take care of it), back to the town,(gotta get reports from the police) back to the police department(sigh), finally to an insurance agency, the insurance company says they probably won't pay for damages since we didn't report the trees were a problem.....Really??!!  Since I did not put the complaints in writing, I probably don't have a leg to stand on. Not so awesome in my book.  And as of this day I STILL have dead broken branches hanging on the trees on 44th place right by the only spots I have to park my cars........
Carol DePrato Miller