[RP TownTalk] Best Franklin's Fundraiser Ever!

Bart Lawrence bartkathleen at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 9 14:20:03 UTC 2012

Rumor has it that Mr. Obama, Mr. Boehner, and Mickey Mouse will be there...
Franklin's HES-PTA Fundraiser: December 10 (Monday)
Please join us this at Franklin’s for a fun and delicious way to raise funds for the PTA. On the day of the Fundraiser, patrons must turn in their itemized receipts to the host and ask that their receipt be added to the Hyattsville Elementary School PTA fundraiser. Franklins will tally the fundraiser receipts and donate 20% of the total to HES-PTA. The fundraiser lasts all day and includes dining, carryout, and general store purchases!

This is also a great opportunity to support our Rain-Day Games effort (see details below).
Franklins Restaurant, Brewery and General Store: 5121 Baltimore Ave. Hyattsville, MD, 301.927.2740.

Rainy-Day Games!
When it rains and when it's frigid, the more than 500 Hyattsville Elementary students get to enjoy indoor recess. Though they're never without things to do, it's time that the store of opportunities be replenished. Rather than rely on teachers and intermittent donations, we're mounting a campaign to replenish the school's supply of Rainy-Day Games. With input from staff and parents, we've assembled the following wish lists. The lists overlap and we encourage you to shop for the best prices, whether it be visiting different sites or shopping at local stores such as Franklin's General Store, it doesn't matter where the gift comes from. So, here's what we're asking:

1) Visit our Amazon.com list Hyattsville Elementary School Games!  (This is the comprehensive list.)
2) Select whichever game(s) you'd like to purchase and order from Amazon, the manufacturer, our Target list (HES-PTA), or print the list and shop locally. (If you plan to spend $50, for example, please consider purchasing a larger item, leaving the smaller cost items for those who need to spend less.)
3) Forward this message on to friends, family, and neighbors.
4) Sit back and smile knowing you've generously provided a gift that will be used by hundreds of student for years to come.

Please have all orders delivered to (this address is attached to both the Amazon and Target lists):
Attn: HES-PTA
Hyattsville Elementary School
5311 43rd Ave.
Hyattsville, MD 20781

Donations can also be dropped off at this address at the front office, Mon. through Fri., 7:40 a.m. to 5 p.m. (as long as school is open).
If you'd like a donation receipt, please provide a copy of your purchase receipt and your name and address to HES-PTA, and we will provide your donation receipt.

LOCAL FRIENDS: Monday, Dec. 10 is our Franklin's Fundraiser. This is a great opportunity to enjoy a meal with friends. Then visit the store and purchase a Rainy-Day Game from our list. Turn in your receipt from both purchases, say it's for HES-PTA, and Franklin's will donate 20% of the cost to HES-PTA!

Thank you, everyone, for your support.
Bart Lawrence
President, Hyattsville Elementary School PTA
(Please, pass this message on...and let me know if you have questions or trouble with the links...thanks, again.)

__._,_.___

Reply to sender
Reply to group
Start a New Topic