[RP TownTalk] District Council rules are different from Planning Board rules for Cafritz testimony

Kate Kelly mrs.ahkelly at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 13:04:05 UTC 2012

The note below was sent to local officials by Danielle Glaros, who works
with County Council Member Eric Olson. The digest version is that at the
district council public hearing on the matter of rezoning the Cafritz
tract, new people and new testimony can be heard. Ms. Glaros did not say in
this note how to sign up or when the rezoning hearing will be. Perhaps our
elected officials or the town's administrator would be willing to supply
that information to this forum.
KK