[RP TownTalk] District Council rules are different from Planning Board rules for Cafritz testimony

Dannielle Glaros dmglaros at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 12:32:24 UTC 2012

Friends,

Just to clarify further...MUTC rezoning procedures follow a slightly
different process then what most of us are used to.

Planning Board makes a rezoning recommendation which is then sent to
District Council (please note that while a recommendation has been voted
on, Planning Board still needs to finalize its order and the case has not
yet been sent to District Council).  District Council holds a public
hearing on the recommendation new testimony and new people can speak as
well as those who already provided testimony (old testimony/record will be
given to District Council for review prior to hearing).  When a date is set
and advertised, you will be able to sign up to testify.  The District
Council then makes the final recommendation on the rezoning.  Similar to
other rezoning/planning projects, the decision can be appealed to the
court.

If you have any questions, please email me at work or call, I don't always
check my gmail account.

w-301-952-3060, email: dmglaros at co.pg.md.us

Take care,
Dannielle