[RP TownTalk] What was this building used for?

Aaron Marcavitch acornhp at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 12 01:45:43 UTC 2012

It is the old ERCO plant. There used to be an airfield where they tested the ercoupe planes too. (imagine a field that close to college park airfield.)

http://www.collegeparkaviationmuseum.com/About_Us/History/ERCO.htm

We will be including the plant in our heritage route about aviation in April. UMD owns it now. There are no concrete plans for it and renovation would probably remove the very cool saw tooth roof on the back.

Aaron Marcavitch
ATHA inc.

Sent from my iPhone