[RP TownTalk] Question on street repair for the list readers

Euniverz at aol.com Euniverz at aol.com
Wed Feb 29 12:16:26 UTC 2012

I brought this exact problem at this exact intersection to the  attention
of the Town Administrator's office in the summer of  last year, so I suspect
there has been some movement on this problem.  I  know I cannot drive over
that part of the road without scraping the  undercarriage of my car unless I
very intentionally straddle the wheel  ruts.

Again, I would like to hear what the Town intends to do to  repair/replace.
 I hope we will  be holding the contractor  responsible because they
obviously did not do the job right.

Thanks!

Adrianne Lefkowitz
Madison Street