[RP TownTalk] Question on street repair for the list readers

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 21:17:15 UTC 2012

Hi Bob,

Sheila posted this question a month or so ago, and Lou recommended
that she call Leonard Addison, the Director of the Department of
Public Works. He will definitely know the answer to your question (and
I'm taking the lack of response on the list as an indication that no
one who regularly reads the list knows the answer.)

You can reach Mr. Addison at:
301-864-1803
laddison at riverdaleparkmd.gov

-Sarah