[RP TownTalk] Question on street repair for the list readers

bob smith sfmc68 at verizon.net
Wed Feb 29 22:30:38 UTC 2012

Thank you Mr. King for your note.

I have found there are many exceptionally knowledgable people in
Riverdale Park, and
many of them are on this list.  My intent ask my question.  I learned a
few decades ago,
it is easy to jump to conclusions, but if you ask questionns, especially
of knowledgable
people. There are many potential reasons for the various spots in town
beginning to
display the bumps and ruts.

I did not want to address my question to the official town
administrator, my council person,
the mayor, or public works as an offical question, I am not ranting or
raving about anything,
just trying to learn/

I have heard from some folks on the question and have been in touch with
the town off list.
I hae not had my question answered just yet, but  Iam not though all of
my email just yet but
when I do have it answered, I will share that info.
Respectfully,
bob smith

--
We'll see said the zen master