[RP TownTalk] Question on street repair for the list readers

bob smith sfmc68 at verizon.net
Wed Feb 29 22:36:26 UTC 2012

Alan,
thank you very much, and thank you to public works.
I am familiar with the standards cited. I am surprised it is about
10 years! wow, time files!
I am surprised at the information below, I had a suspicion it was
more traffic than planned (new buses and more trucks than
expected) rather than construction methods.

Thanks!!
bob smith

--
We'll see said the zen master