[RP TownTalk] Agenda for Tuesday, Jan. 3, 2012, meeting of the mayor and council

Lou King lking at knob.com
Sun Jan 1 22:43:32 UTC 2012

Thanks for the info Kate.
Of course those that are interested could go to
http://riverdale-park.org/mailman/listinfo/townannounce
and sign up to get the agenda emailed to them as soon as Waverly post
it, in this case back on Dec 21.

Waverly also post on townannounce updated lists of all town meetings,
official and of general interest. The most current list does indicate
that the Jan 3 legislative meeting starts at 8pm. That list is also
emailed to people that have signed up for townannounce, a process as
simple as signing up for this list.

Lou
O< ascii ribbon campaign - stop HTML mail - www.asciiribbon.org