[RP TownTalk] Cafritz/Calvert Tract proposal meeting/approval

Lou King lking at knob.com
Mon Jan 9 18:01:04 UTC 2012

That is the way I read Archer's comment too Sarah, but that's me.

I did notice that the Post article mention the Cafritz's "blitz" and the
"grass-roots" campaign apposed. By not mentioning that there are
Riverdale Park/UP/CP residents that favor the development, the article
could be read as just a corporate vs the little guy situation. Like most
single news sources, a fully balanced picture is often the victim of
space and rush to deadline.

Lou
O< ascii ribbon campaign - stop HTML mail - www.asciiribbon.org