[RP TownTalk] Cafritz/Calvert Tract proposal meeting/approval

Alan K. Thompson twacks at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 18:30:32 UTC 2012

Sarah is correct -- under the "Tax Increment Financing" weve been
discussing, a portion of the increased revenues from the development would
pay for part of the bridge.  This and much more will be discussed at the
meeting tonight.

Alan

On Monday, January 9, 2012, Lou King <lking at knob.com> wrote:
> That is the way I read Archer's comment too Sarah, but that's me.
>
> I did notice that the Post article mention the Cafritz's "blitz" and the
"grass-roots" campaign apposed. By not mentioning that there are Riverdale
Park/UP/CP residents that favor the development, the article could be read
as just a corporate vs the little guy situation. Like most single news
sources, a fully balanced picture is often the victim of space and rush to
deadline.

http://www.riverdaleparkmd.info